The CGI Artist is responsible for creating 3D models of Company and third-party products to be used throughout the Company’s sales and marketing channels. This position will also assist with 2D renders and texture creation. A strong attention to detail and eagerness for the furniture industry is ideal.
Primary Job Functions:
- Ensure timely delivery of all phases of creative work on 3D high-poly and low-poly models from conception through production, as directed.
- Stay current on all technology related to 3D and photorealistic imaging to streamline CGI development.
- Assist with file conversion and uploading to various company platforms.
- Assist with defining processes and make recommendations for improvement.
- Create a variety of organic and non-organic texture materials that will be applied to 3D models.
- Apply lighting and shading to properly represent photorealistic quality of renderings; consistently display a strong attention to detail and finishes.
- Assist in rendering 2D photorealistic images.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
Skills & Requirements
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ONSITE IN TAMPA, FL OFFICE
Skill & Requirements:
- Solid sense of three-dimensional design with attention to detail regarding organic texture layers
- Knowledge of 3D software including 3D Max, V-ray, etc.
- Strong 3D visualization/rendering skills
- Experience with various 2D and 3D CGI workflows and processes
- Able to adapt quickly to ever-evolving technological and workflow adaptations
- Exceptional attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Maintain confidentiality
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement
- Perform strong and handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
- Work professionally with customers and co-workers to efficiently serve our customers, treating both with enthusiasm and respect
- Display empathy, understanding, and patience with employees and external customers
How to Apply
Please send resumes and link to portfolio/ work samples to Anna at AGoldthorp@ashleyfurniture.com
About the Company
Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. is the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world. Established in 1945, Ashley offers one of the industry’s broadest product assortments to retail partners in 123 countries.
Design, Build, Deliver:
Using our internationally acclaimed in-house design team, we create the look without paying expensive design fees. Then, by adhering to some of the most efficient production standards in the world, we can maximize productivity and minimize waste, generating additional savings for you. Finally, all orders are filled from strategically located regional warehouses and are serviced by our own fleet of trucks, the largest in the industry.