Senior Product Designer (Local Candidates Only)
Successfully design and develop product for licensed products. Demonstrating creative thinking and execution on a wide variety of projects to support and align with brand strategies and objectives.
- Full understanding of development schedule and key milestones-keeps all projects on track
- Ability to priorities workload on a daily basis.
- Designs concept and help assure they are within target cost and QA/QC requirements with very little supervision for other cross-functional members.
- Able to solve development issues directly with project manager staff or ABM's.
- Applies Licensor comments to concept.
- PDS Sheet design.
- 3D sculpt turn review, prepare submissions and comments.
- Paintmaster color review, prepare submissions and comments.
- Work closely with Brand Manager and Project Manager to assure designs meet licensor requirements.
- Supervise photography as needed.
- Photograph and prepare licensor submissions on paintmasters and samples.
- Prepare and update app catalog w/ concept, planograms, and line lists.
- Communicate with packaging design to assure product and packaging are in line.
- Manage the support designer on projects they are helping with.
- Ability to work with multiple external vendors for multiple projects
Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 4-7 years of Industrial Design/Toy Design experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Proven expertise in control drawings and rendered illustration of concepts.
- Proficiency with Illustrator and Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with specific knack from problem solving and adaptability to change.
- Great attention to details and skilled aesthetics
JAZWARES is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, ancestry, disability, age, military status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply
About the Company
At Jazwares, we believe an innovative idea can come from anywhere, and anyone. We work collaboratively to achieve our goals and we have fun doing it! Jazwares is a global leader in consumer products including toys, plush, action figures, collectibles and musical instruments. Jazwares’ portfolio includes a variety of dynamic, wholly-owned and licensed brands like preschool powerhouses Blippi, Cabbage Patch Kids®, CoComelon and Peppa Pig, unstoppable action and gaming brands like Fortnite, Halo®, Micro Machines, Nerf, Pokémon and Roblox, leading lifestyle and entertainment brands like All Elite Wrestling™ (AEW), BLACKPINK, Blinger®, UFC, musical property First Act™, and beloved plush Hug-A-Pet and Squishmallows®, just to name a few. With over 20 years of design, development and manufacturing expertise, Jazwares is an award-winning company with a progressive focus on identifying new trends and transforming them into high-quality products for consumers of all ages. Jazwares, which is headquartered in Sunrise, FL, has offices around the world and sells in over 100 countries. Since its inception in 1997, Jazwares continues to grow through the development of new products and the strategic acquisitions of companies like First Act™, Russ Berrie™, Zag Toys™, Wicked Cool Toys™ and Kellytoy®.