Graphics/Tools Engineer (Terrain)
This is a 40 hour work-week contract opportunity with our Game Studio client in Redmond, WA.
Our client is looking for a graphics developer to complement its award-winning graphics team. This engineer will aid their Environment Art team by implementing and optimizing requested graphical features and tools to allow them to efficiently create beautiful landscapes.
- Be part of the graphics team delivering terrain and landscape features to the content teams.
- Prototype, maintain, extend, and implement graphics features with a high level of quality and efficient runtime performance.
- Work directly with content creators to deliver the exact tools they need.
Skills & Requirements
Qualifications & Skills
- Passionate and experienced real-time graphics developer
- 3+ years professional experience coding in C++
- 1+ years professional experience with a modern graphics API and shader language
- Strong graphics, mathematics, debugging, problem solving, and communication skills
- Demonstrated self-motivated detail-oriented developer
- Ability to write, profile, and optimize code to be highly efficient
- Solid understanding of fundamental programming concepts
- Familiarity with 3rd party content creation packages: Maya, Max, XSI, etc.
- 1+ years professional experience coding in C#
How to Apply
Please send me your resume/portfolio link and the best time and number to chat!
**Must be eligible to work in the U.S. and sit on-site at our client in Redmond, WA**
About the Company
We are a global organization specialized in HR staffing. We have a specialized team focused on creative and game studios in the Seattle area.
We’ll find you your best fit. Let’s start looking for your dream job!