3D Real-time Artist (f/m/d) - Unity
Imagine new horizons…
In this role, you are part of our Experience Creation unit, which is responsible for turning pure data into amazing product experiences - not resting until they meet the customer’s expectations.
As part of our team, you get involved in the creation of realtime content both offline and online for configurators and interactive visualizations for trade shows, Point of Sales systems, online configurators, etc. You will especially use your experience with Game Engines to work with Unity on our projects for our customers in the automotive industry.
#Unity #3DArtist #3D #Automotive #DeltaGen #3dsMax #Maya #Realtime #VR #Configurator #Visualization #Lighting #Shader #Texture
What will your role be?
- Building and structuring realtime-capable 3D models based on CAD data, mainly using our software 3DEXCITE DELTAGEN
- Setting up Lighting, Shaders and Animations in Unity and 3DEXCITE DELTAGEN
- Building the logic behind our configurators and visualizers
- Preparing VR/AR Experiences
- Checking the final configurator with respect to quality and defined product correctness
- Defining render layers and checking the renderings
The challenges ahead
- Create high-end configurator systems and VR experiences for well-known car brands
- Explore and integrate state of the art technologies
- Be part of our Unity conversion team
- Get to know the structure, processes and tools, as well as our vision and strategy
Skills & Requirements
Your key success factors
- Previous work experience in the field of 3D visualization and/or computer games
- Educated eye for detail, along with comprehensive understanding of principles of visualization - light and shadow, materials, texturing, environments etc.
- Profound skills in Unity, Maya, Max or any other 3D software and a strong understanding of Game Engines
- Experience in asset creation for realtime pipelines
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Preferably experience with GI-render-engines (e.g. Vray or Octane)
- Scripting experience is an advantage
- Ability to quickly adjust to new and different processes and workflows
- Very good English language skills, German language skills are an advantage
How to Apply
Join us and take on new challenges in your career; we are looking for exceptionally talented technical and creative professionals, who strive for innovation in cutting-edge real-time technology and 3D Visualization. Interested? Send us your application documents and if mandatory for the position your work examples under specification of your earliest starting date as well as your salary expectations to:
Dassault Systemes 3DExcite GmbH
Rosenheimer Straße 145
Germany - 81671Munich
Tel +49 89 200 275 2832
About the Company
3DEXCITE is the leading, one-stop-provider of high-end software, consulting and creative services in professional 3D visualization. The company opens up creative freedom to deliver emotional assets for digital, interactive marketing and sales experiences. From consulting, through workflow, to final visualization assets, 3DEXCITE transforms engineering data into powerful visual experiences, which we call engineered excitement, and acts as strategic partner to its customer base in the automotive, aerospace and consumer goods industries. In 2014, the company was acquired by Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company and world leader in 3D design software, 3D Digital Mock Up and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions. We currently employ 750 staff at 15 offices worldwide.
Have a look at some of our products in our showreel.