- Help realize the art teams desired workflows by building new tools and improving existing ones.
- Support content creation teams as they build the game.
Skills & Requirements
Qualifications and Skills
- 4-6 years of DCC and art asset pipeline development experience in the games (or related) industry.
- At least 4 years programming experience in Python, C# or C++
- At least 2 years in graphical programming experience in Qt or WPF.
- Passion for creating amazing AAA game experiences
- Experience working with large and complex tools and codebases
- Good understanding of algorithms, performance, optimization and debugging
- Solid 3D Math skills (linear algebra and trig.)
- BS degree or equivalent industry experience?
How to Apply
Please share your updated resume and the Portfolio Link (If Applicable) at email@example.com and accordingly we will call back.
About the Company
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is a global staffing, IT consulting & managed services firm with more than 33 offices worldwide. Within these offices, DISYS employs industry problem solvers who have the expertise to understand industry staffing issues but also possess the knowledge to locate inefficiencies, design and implement game-changing automation and other IT service offerings. Whether it is bridging or replacing legacy systems, moving an enterprise to the cloud, creating automated technology to streamline compliance or turning raw data into actionable information, DISYS is dedicated to enabling its clients to work smarter and more efficiently even in the smallest, most mundane of business tasks.