3D Rigger (m/f/d)
We need support at our location in Hamburg at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a 3D Rigger (m/f/d)
As a 3D Rigger (m/f/d) you will create an edit advanced character rigs in 3dsmax or maya. Aside from standard BIPEDs you will also be creating complete custom rigs with animation controllers to assist the animators.
- Creation of simple Biped Rigs as well as complex custom rigs and applying the rigs to game models
- Working on weight painting for high and low poly meshes for different games and styles
- Supporting the Game Art Team in applying animation, adjusting rigs to the needs and preparing the game models for final export
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in Game Rigging
- Capable of Rigging in Maya and 3dsmax
- Able to produce complex rigs for animation
- Able to quickly alternate or switch between project rigs
And it would be nice if you round your profile up with:
- Experience in the gaming industry as rigger
- Worked with Maya and 3dsmax in rigging for several years (project based or private)
What we offer:
We offer an exciting, future-oriented workplace with creative leeway and numerous possibilities for your development perspectives. In our intercultural, highly motivated team, you have the possibility to work independently and initiate diverse projects on your own.
Be part of a growing international team in a unique branch and work in a friendly atmosphere with motivated colleagues.
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.
How to Apply
Please follow the below link and apply directly on our homepage:
Please upload your updated CV, your cover letter (containing your earliest start date, as well as your salary expectations) together with your portfolio.
About the Company
The gamigo group is one of the leading publishers of online and mobile games in Europe and North America. The company’s diverse game portfolio includes free-to-play titles such as ArcheAge, RIFT, Trove, Defiance 2050, Ironsight, Aura Kingdom, Desert Operations, Echo of Soul - Phoenix, Fiesta Online and The Rats.
Counting more than 350 employees, gamigo is one of the largest german companies in the gaming industry. Besides its 5 german locations in Hamburg (HQ), Berlin, Cologne, Münster and Darmstadt, the gamigo group also has branches in Warsaw (Poland), Istanbul (Turkey), Chicago, Redwood City, Austin (US), and Seoul (South Korea). In addition to gamigo AG, the group includes the subsidiaries Aeria Games, adspree media, and Mediakraft Networks as well as the brands GameSpree, Infernum, Intenium, Looki, and Poged.
The company strives to grow not only organically, but also through acquisitions. Since 2013, it has made more than 20 acquisitions, including titles, gaming and technology companies as well as individual game assets.