Lead Environment Artist [Rainbow Six: Quarantine]
The Lead Artist on Rainbow Six: Quarantine will collaborate with a local team of Environment Artists and other Ubisoft studios. Other responsibilities include mentoring team members, validating production outcomes and overseeing development of the game.
1. Managing the Art team:
- Estimate workload, suggest planning and set priorities for the art team;
- Conduct follow-ups on the advancement of the work of the team;
- Task distribution, based on people skills, development wishes and overall planning;
- Participate in the selection of team members (recruitment);
- Know the technical and artistic constraints so as to properly direct/mentor the team.
2. Developing and motivating the team:
- Offer artistic support for the Art team;
- Know the technical and artistic constraints so as to properly direct/coach the team;
- Support career advancement and suggest development and interpersonal skills training and techniques sessions to team members;
- Create a work environment that is motivating for team members and which fosters development and creation.
3. Assures that the mandate is accomplished:
- Responsible of the performance management of his/her team members;
- Suggest corrective measures when necessary so as to meet set objectives;
- Assist in the production of graphic assets & level art according to the project’s needs;
- Know the game’s storyline and gameplay (game design documents) and adjust the work to reflect these elements;
- Guarantee the quality of the product and ensure timely delivery;
- Conduct and be responsible for the reviews on art.
Skills & Requirements
- Previous experience as a Level Artist in the video game production (modeling /texture, level art / characters)
- Experience in team management
- Good knowledge of specific tools (3Ds max, Zbrush, Photoshop, …)
- Knowledge of the technical constraints relating to 3D engines and level editors
- Up to date with the latest technologies
- Ability to work in a team, with good leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please send us your CV & portfolio here: https://smrtr.io/3rc6H
About the Company
Ubisoft Belgrade offers:
- Opportunity to work and learn from most technically gifted people in gaming industry using latest technology and solutions
- Modern and cozy offices in downtown Belgrade
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Great referral fees
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- A numerous fun activities you can participate in as well as very casual and friendly working environment
- Game room and your own Uplay account
We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
Join us and become a key part in the gaming world!