Senior 2D Artist
What we’re looking for?
- Create unique and charming characters for a Dating Sim, currently in development
- Work with a multidisciplinary team gathering game designers, programmers, writers, and artists to develop the gameplay experience;
- Being able to efficiently express ideas and concepts;
- Support the lead for quality control and feedback to a small team of artists;
- Check the work quality of the external team of subcontractors.
Skills & Requirements
You must have :
- An art diploma or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a 2D artist or equivalent;
- Excellent proficiency in anatomy, colors and composition;
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop CS;
- Great organizational skills;
- Deep understanding of the video games production’s process;
- Excellent collaboration and communications skills;
- Positive attitude and good abilities to give and receive constructive criticism.
We’re even more interested if you have the following skills:
- Any knowledge in 3DS Max, Maya or any other 3D software;
- Bilingual ENG/FR.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
So? Interested? Then we can’t wait to meet you! You can apply HERE
About the Company
Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 12 years ago, the company welcomes more than 300 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more. To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded «Canada’s best game maker » by Apple, and “Best Place to Work 2018” by gamesindustry.biz