Game Editor Developer
This is a 40 hour work-week contract opportunity with our Game Studio client in Redmond, WA.
Our client is looking for an experienced software engineer to help create our next-generation game editor to enable artists and designers to create innovative games. They are looking for a talented and experienced programmer with proven ability to help them deliver a solid, usable system to create content for their AAA game title. As a candidate, you should understand and have experience with the challenges of large, real-time application development.
- As an engineer on the editor team you will work with other engine developers to modify their internally developed game engine to create the foundation on which all of the internal content editing features and pipelines will be built.
- Work across many different disciplines to enable artists and designers workflows to bring their game to life and push the boundaries of what people expect from real-time games.
- Work with producers to accurately schedule and coordinate cross-team to deliver polished, fully comprehensive experiences
Skills & Requirements
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- At least 3 years of professional C# and C++ experience
- Experience developing large WPF applications
- Passion for creating amazing AAA game experiences
- Strong cross-team communication skills
- Good understanding of algorithms, performance, optimization and debugging
- Previous game development experience and knowledge of game development technologies
- Strong UX design sensibilities
- Solid 3D Math skills (linear algebra and trig.)
How to Apply
Please send me your resume/portfolio link and the best time and number to chat!
**Must be eligible to work in the U.S. and sit on-site at our client in Redmond, WA**
About the Company
We are a global organization specialized in HR staffing. We have a specialized team focused on creative and game studios in the Seattle area.
We’ll find you your best fit. Let’s start looking for your dream job!