Environment Technical Artist
Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Quantum Break®, Max Payne®, Alan Wake® and Death Rally® and one of the leading independent game studios in the world is looking for a Environment Technical Artist for a key role working on Remedy’s projects.
Skills & Requirements
- Create and help maintain digital content creation pipelines related to level production and asset creation (i.e. source file management, tools deployment, and content interoperability).
- Work with level artists to create procedural/non-destructive content creation tools and workflows.
- Collaborate with other Technical Artists to help integrate Houdini with Maya and Northlight game engine workflows.
- Work with tools developers to augment and enhance content creation and level tools.
- Prototype and pitch new tools and workflows (instruct artists) and write documentation as needed.
- Build procedural content optimization and analysis pipelines.
Requirements and qualifications
- 3+ years of experience from the game industry as a Technical Artist
- Programming proficiency (Python preferred)
- Deep understanding of 3D digital content creation packages (Maya/Houdini preferred).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English)
What is in it for you?
- Yes, you get to move to Finland where the quality of life is exceptional and cost of living is affordable.
- Moving to a new country can be intimidating, but our relocation service is there every step of the way to take care of you. You can concentrate on work, while we’ll take care of everything else.
- You will be offered competitive compensation with a bonus system.
- We work hard, but at Remedy we believe in a great work life balance. Happy people work better. In Finland you get up to 5 weeks of paid vacation every year. This is on top of public holidays and other special occasions.
- Above all, you get to work on awesome, unique video games that the global audience is interested in at a studio where your input is valued. We try our hardest to keep our team sizes and the work load sensible, so your contributions feel valuable.
If you are interested go ahead and apply today. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
To apply, please fill in the application form with your reel, CV and other information relevant to the position.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please use the application form to apply here
About the Company
Remedy Entertainment Plc. is a globally successful console and PC game company founded in 1995 and based in Espoo, Finland. Remedy creates cinematic blockbuster action games that break media boundaries and push the envelope of 3D character technology, storytelling and visual effects. Remedy’s games include Death Rally, Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Alan Wake’s American Nightmare, and Quantum Break. For more information: www.remedygames.com