We’re looking for a versatile Senior or Mid 3D Animator to help us bring our first vibrant new world to life. You have a passion for breathing life into characters, showing off their personalities, and making a world that is rich and alive. You’ll help set the foundation for how we deliver on the artistic vision for our world.
EXPECTATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be an in-house 3D Animator that brings the diverse cast of characters and creatures to life
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and Concept Artists to define and create our character style
- Work with the engineering team to develop the right tools to achieve our artistic vision
- Push the visual bar as high as possible while still always putting the end player experience first
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of games industry experience working as a 3D Animator on AAA video games
- Excellent skills in animating bidepals and other organic creatures
- Effective at working in cross discipline teams to achieve a shared mission
- Motivated by creating great games & a passionate gamer on your own time
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- Professional experience working in Unreal 4
- Experience with related artistic abilities for character development such as modeling, texturing, and rigging
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please send an email to email@example.com with an introduction and your resume.
About the Company
We’re a game development team based in Los Angeles, dedicated to the idea that online games can deliver deeper, more meaningful experiences.
With our first project, we’re exploring new styles of game design and tackling difficult technical problems to create a game that’s beautiful and intricate, delivering far more than superficial entertainment or basic wish fulfillment, an experience that becomes a meaningful part of your life. Our vision is to create a compelling virtual universe filled with rich and diverse gameplay experiences and social interactions that will keep you playing for years, evolving along with you and the rest of the community.. We want our players to feel valued as well as a true sense of belonging.
Sounds ambitious? We think so, too. If you’re interested in the challenge of building a new genre, in making rewarding interactive & community experiences filled with amazing art and world class technology to support this living world, join us on the journey.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Please feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are excited to hear from you!
- Base Salary, Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, 401k), and Equity
- Relocation assistance