Compositor and Multimedia Specialist - Architectural Visualisation
AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS ONLY TO APPLY
ConceptV is a groundbreaking development team responsible for state of the art Arch Viz projects. We continue to set higher standards of quality and push the boundaries on what is possible in a modern game engine. We are a group of talented developers and artists in a highly charged, fast-paced environment, and encourage thinking on your feet and teamwork. Join our team of artists and help us continue to push the standards.
ConceptV is looking for a Compositor and Multimedia Specialist able to work on a variety of projects including Post-processing, tone mapping and colour grading of both static images and video footage created in UE4.
If you are a junior in this role but believe you have the skills and talent please apply as well.
The ideal candidate has a good understanding of the processes and techniques to take rendered frames and take them to the next level of professionalism using industry software.
The candidate is free to use whichever Suite they own so long as they have a strong degree of technical knowledge both in the software they use and that the content meets our stringent requirements, and can be done to a very high standard and in a timely manner
Software would typically be some of the following Fusion, DaVinci Resolve, Nuke, After Effects, Premier Pro.
They work well and communicate with designers and other disciplines in a collaborative team-oriented development process.
Portfolio or demo reel should demonstrate:
- Exceptional Work on Post Processing work across the scope of Colour grading, video editing. Impress us with static and moving images that have been given that bling from the raw rendered frame.
- Keen eye for detail and realism.
- A strong sense for composition, colour and light.
- At least average drawing/painting skills to convey ideas.
- Working with 16-bit .exr footage to create engaging presentations from our art team.
- Collaborate with designers, technical artists, and to understand and implement correct technical processes, follow file naming and directory structure requirements within the engine’s limitations.
- As part of a team, maintain the high standards of creation, and manufacturer design cues to provide consistent and high-quality models.
- Work with Director and Technical Artist to implement new features.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong working knowledge of apps of your choice.
- Ability to follow pipeline procedures.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with still and moving images, colour correcting grading and post processing.
- Working with audio overlays.
- Compositing experience to work with footage to add in effects and elements into the footage.
- Working with render passes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen eye for architectural design and detail
- Excellent sense of form, mass, scale and volume.
- Passion for pushing the standard of product fidelity and production techniques.
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative.
- Ability to research.
- Current licences or subscriptions for all software used.
- Knowledge of tone mapping and post processing.
- Work with our Director to create the desired look for any given project
- Qualifications are fine however we are only looking at those who have the experience, skills and talent demonstrated through their portfolio and work experience.
- Experience withUE4.
- Matte painting experience.
- Working remotely is an option
How to Apply
ONLY RESIDENTS OF AUSTRALIA TO APPLY. Those not living in Australia will not be considered.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resumé. If you are providing a video reel please upload to your choice of cloud service and provide us with the URL for viewing.
The Process of recruiting
The process of applying for a job can be daunting; to make it easier, here is what you can expect.
- You will receive an automated message stating your resume has been received and will be reviewed thoroughly.
- Due to the high volume of applications received, it is not always possible to respond directly to every candidate.
- If you are selected, you will be contacted by the Lead 3D artist for an initial phone interview.
- The next step is a second phone or Zoom interview with the Director.
- If you are unsuccessful form this point we will let you know.
- If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resumé will be kept on file for future consideration.
Thank you for your interest in working for ConceptV
About the Company
We Create Truly Immersive Visualization Tools.
Based in Brisbane, Concept V is an ambitious global collaboration of software engineers, customer specialists & building industry professionals with a wealth of experience and knowledge playing a crucial role in our work.