MADFINGER Games is looking for a talented VFX Artist to join the team of passionate artists, designers and programmers in our studio in Brno. You must have a knack for transforming ideas into fluid animations and rich effects. A high degree of familiarity with industry standard tools is a must. An extensive portfolio of existing work will score you extra points.
- Create, manage and optimize VFX assets
- Collaborate with artists, programmers and animators to iterate, polish and deliver projects
- Optimize VFX effects to fit design and technical constraints
- Maintain and adhere to a consistent art style
- Develop, update and optimize workflows and tool chains
- Cultivate an organized and disciplined workflow
- Chance to contribute to development of top game titles in a globally successful company
- Opportunity to bring your own ideas into our games
- Work alongside top people from the gaming industry in the Czech Republic
- Friendly team and attractive workplace situated close to the city centre
- Access to the most up-to-date game design technology
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits
- Sabbatical leave after 7 years working for the company
- Relocation Package for foreigners
- Czech lessons for foreigners and English lessons for all employees
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of experience with VFX work in a similar position and a balanced portfolio
- Extensive knowledge of 3DS Max, Maya or other VFX authoring packages
- A cultivated aesthetic sense and an eye for detail
- Familiarity with rendering engines
- Technical knowledge and expertise in creating visual effects and rendering pipelines
- Ability to interpret and transform abstract ideas into compelling effects
- Experience and knowledge of animation techniques
- A high level of comfort with scripting tools
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please apply on : https://www.madfingergames.com/careers/vfx-artist
It would be great if you could send us as well a few words about yourself, plus any useful links: your personal portfolio, Linkedin, GitHub, or whatever you think will show us you're a perfect fit for the role.
About the Company
We are an independent game developer with eight years of experience in the market. Our studio is based in Brno, Czech Republic, in the centre of Europe. At MADFINGER Games we simply love making awesome hardcore gaming experiences, and our team consists of veteran game developers with a wealth of experience on console and mobile. We pride ourselves in bringing the most cutting-edge and up-to-date design to our games, as players of Samurai 2, Dead Trigger 2 and Shadowgun Legends will attest.
Our latest project, Shadowgun Legends, is an Award-winning FPS game for mobile.
For our upcoming projects, we are seeking talented and experienced artists, someone who is a passionate game creative like the rest of us. We offer a vibrant, inspiring environment among a team of game enthusiasts. As part of our team, you will push the limits of your abilities - join us and make games that will make a difference.