Lead Artist - Gambling (M/F)
For enforcement of our gambling crew in Vienna, we are looking for an experienced LEAD ARTIST (m/f)!
- Leading and coordinating art productions in collaboration with the Art Director
- Creation of reference assets and styleguides
- Establish workflows and processes
- Providing clear and constructive feedback
- Act with high motivation and strong commitment as a role model
- Research & Development
Our offer & benefits...
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working time
- Work-from-home options
- Subsidized Do&Co restaurant
- Free coffee
- Office gym & showers
- 25 days of paid holiday
- Excellent public transportation
- Parking lots
- Statutory health insurance
Skills & Requirements
- Completed education in Game Art / Graphic Design or equivalent work experience
- Proven work experience in leading a team
- Deep understanding of composition, layout and colors
- Extensive knowledge of current software packages (Adobe CC, Autodesk Maya, Mudbox, Pixologic ZBrush)
- Outstanding quality awareness
- Able to define and develop styles
- Teamplayer with very good communication skills (ger/en)
- Strong understanding of game development and production in terms of technology and design
- Passion for games
How to Apply
To apply for this job, please send your resume via email to email@example.com. Please state the job title in the subject line.
To apply: CLICK HERE
About the Company
Headquartered in Vienna/Austria and established in 2001, Rabcat has become a leading manufacturer of premium casino game applications for the international iGaming industry as well as a high-quality art vendor for the international video game industry.
With a highly motivated team of 40+ professionals, Rabcat offers a great opportunity to all talents looking for new challenges to evolve their skills and take part on various major game projects.
The range of products includes video slots, video poker, casino table games and innovative 3D games based on own trademarks. Rabcat premium game content is used by some of the world's most successful online gaming operators including Betsson, Unibet, Bwin, William Hill, Bet365, GVC and more.
Due to the growing complexity of video-games and the increased expectations of the target audience, graphic outsourcing has become a key word for the videogame industry. Rabcat’s outsourcing model is aligned to these demands and the company demonstrates its range of services by working on AAA games with several high-profile clients such as Epic Games, Blizzard Entertainment, Microsoft Game Studios, Ubisoft and Disney Interactive Studios.