2D Character Animator
Le Vigneron et la Mort is a short animated film from Imaginastudio.
We are using traditional methods with cutting edge digital techniques to bring back the charm of classical 2d animation.
We are looking for a senior character animator available for telework.
- Create traditional 2d character animation with convincing motion and performances. Your work will give life to the storylines and characters in the film.
- Match design references and styles
- Ensure synchronization of frames and audio
- Be self-motivated and have the capacity to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Being able to telework (working at a distance) and deliver animated footage according to production deadlines and quota schedules
- Have an appreciation of accuracy and pay close attention to detail ensuring the work moves efficiently through the animation pipeline
- Collaborate with production crew (designers, directors etc.)
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience as a senior character animator
- TVPaint knowledge
- Have an excellent understanding of the principles of animation and filmmaking
- Have acting skills, combined with a good sense of design that matches supervisor direction.
- Be self-motivated and comfortable working with deadlines
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills
- Be able to take direction and be willing to address constructive feedback
- Show respect for the procedures and requirements of the studio production and pipeline
- English or French is a must, as the work will be developed in either these languages
- Working remotely is an option
How to Apply
About the Company
Created in 2005 by Arnaud S. Gantenbein and Pascal Forney, Imaginastudio is a production company dedicated to the emergence of Swiss entertainment cinema.