Animator / Rigger
We are looking for an experienced Animator to bring our characters to life. You will be creating industry-leading animations and memorable gameplay experiences. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a clear knowledge of animation principles.
- Create character motions through a blend of key-frame animation
- Create rigs that allow for a full range of movement, with a logical, easy to use, and well thought out control structure.
- Collaborate with designers, artists, and programmers to establish, iterate, and refine the animation pipeline
- Guarantee the quality of the animations and ensure that they are produced on time
- Troubleshoot technical and artistic issues
- Anticipate production needs
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the games industry
- A strong understanding of animation and modeling workflows
- Strong keyframe animation skills
- Experience with rigging
- Good instincts of realistic movement
- Strong communicator with a positive attitude
- You are able to receive, give, and apply feedback effectively.
- Experience with Unity engine is a plus
- Ability to understand and solve problems
- Ability to work with people from other fields of expertise
- Ability to work in a team, with good leadership skills
- Well Organized
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Full-time in-house position
Available as soon as possible
Salary to be defined depending on your profile
Must have a EU passport to get started in less than 3 months
Send a CV/Resume and Portfolio (or link) to email@example.com
About the Company
Founded in 2017, Warcave is a new video game developer and publisher based in Belgium. We are a growing team of experienced game developers focussing on our own IPs.
In essence, we envision the type of games that we would love to play, and then we create them.
Our studio is different from most others. We value ideas and innovation so every game we create is a true reflection of our entire teams’ capabilities.