Stylized VFX Artist - Unreal Engine
- Creation of stylized visual effects for characters, action combat and supernatural environments
- Implementation of all work using Unreal and related tools
- Troubleshooting work and optimization of effects for performance on multiple platforms (PC and consoles)
- Collaboration with art leads to collect feedback and iterate on work
- Self-regulation of time and resources to keep pace with project needs
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of commercial game development experience
- At least one notable shipped title, demonstrating the ability to take a project to completion
- Proficiency with all tools necessary to create stylized, hand-painted VFX assets
- Knowledge of modern 3D game engines and the tools required to implement VFX in-game, including the creation and use of shaders and/or scripting
- A demo reel that shows significant relevant work
- Experience building VFX in Unreal Engine
- Titles shipped on consoles
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
To apply, send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please note, due to a high volume of applicants we cannot reply to each individually. Only those in consideration for a position will receive a reply. Thank you!
About the Company
Located in thriving Austin, Texas, Airship Syndicate was founded by four industry vets formerly of Vigil Games - the house that Darksiders built. Led by visionary comic artist Joe Madureira, we work with a focused group of talented contributors located both in our studio and around the world. Our first project, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, recently shipped on PC, Switch, Xbox One and PS4.
Our goal is simple: build a lean, fun game studio that creates top quality games for PC and console.