Senior 3D Artist
Your main task will be to create 3D models for our next big title.
Your everyday work will include:
- creating and modifying 3D models, working directly with the Art Director, with direction of your work being detailed by the Art Guide,
- creating 3D models according to defined technical requirements and ensuring the quality of implemented textures,
- presenting effects of your work and efficiently justifying your projects decisions,
- being a part of a competent, interdisciplinary team creating characters
- learning our internal tools and (if you are not familiar with) the Substance Designer, as well as Substance Painter,
- having substantial influence on the final version of the product and the player’s experience.
What are you looking for in a new job?
We can provide ALL of them
INTERESTING PROJECTS – Two AAA games in the works, developed independently on the same technology with a total budget of $100 M.
TIME TO LEARN – You get your own budget for conferences and workshops along additional days off to attend them.
REAL IMPACT – Whether you are an industry veteran or a gifted young talent, your work and know-how can make a difference in the team and project.
FUN & PARTIES – Arcades, barbecue, office canteen, and lots of consoles available all the time. Yummy food, loads of booze, and great music at company-wide parties.
CHANCE TO TEACH – Share your expertise through the internal Mentoring Program or try yourself as a lecturer at the universities the company cooperates with.
WORK FLEXIBILITY – We care for your work-life balance, so flexible work hours are always an option.
Skills & Requirements
You meet our expectations if you are:
- Experienced: Have at least 5 years of experience in creating 3D models (using 3DsMax or Blender) to AAA projects.
- Talented and creative: Models created by you are telling a story and are realistic.
- Curious about the world and ambitious: Want to see the effects of your work to come to life in the world of our game,
- Sensitive: Models that you create are interesting, authentic and full of love,
- Open-minded: Like to share your knowledge and experience with others.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please apply via: https://techlandjobs.com/openings/senior-3d-artist-191
About the Company
Founded in 1991, Techland is a renowned global publisher, distributor, and developer of video games. Our titles – especially Dying Light and Dying Light: The Following as well as the Dead Island and the Call of Juarez game series – achieved an international success and won millions of fans. Dying Light, which launched in 2015, has been played by more than 11 million people to date. In 2016 the company joined the international publishing market as Techland Publishing, and announced development of two triple-A titles: Dying Light 2 and fantasy action RPG game. Thanks to industry-leading specialists and use of latest technology, Techland is committed to delivering unforgettable experiences and innovative entertainment to players around the world.