Our client is looking for an exceptionally talented user experience designer to help shape the future of a game loved by millions. If you're up-to-date on current trends in technology and user interface/experiences, and you can design for several target audiences across multiple devices and platforms including mobile, this job may be for you.
- Work with the Design Team and Creative Leadership Team to understand the product's vision and design UX and complete tasks to meet those goals across many platforms
- Work with game design team to define, design and prototype user experience flows
- Work with artists and developers to flesh out, test and iterate on flows
- Understand player needs and motivations and integrate them into game design to contribute to user features and functionality
- Participate in User Research studies to test out hypothesis, learn and iterate on UX designs
Skills & Requirements
- Experience designing for mobile and touch devices
- Capable to work cross-teams and cross disciplines
- Possesses a strong critical eye and passion to “find the fun” in the player’s experience
- Strong understanding of UX conventions and best practice across controller input, mouse/keyboard input, and touch input. Experience designing for mobile and touch devices
- Experience creating digital prototypes in Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, Origami, or Marvel
- Ability to work in ambiguity and distill the appropriate information; create a plan of action; execute on the plan of action
How to Apply
Please send me your resume/portfolio link and the best time and number to chat!
**Must be eligible to work in the U.S. and sit on-site at our client in Redmond, WA**
About the Company
We are a global organization specialized in HR staffing. We have a specialized team focused on creative and game studios in the Seattle area.
We’ll find you your best fit. Let’s start looking for your dream job!