Lead Compo Artist
Platige Image is looking for a true-born Lead Compo Artist with a strong sense of balance, light, and color. The person in this position will work closely with our Supervisors and Art Directors to composite the numerous elements that complete visual effects shot. You will be leading the team who is involved in the creation of AAA game cinematics and other high-end 3D and VFX projects at our studio. Sounds interesting? Keep reading.
Skills & Requirements
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Assigning tasks associated with the compositing process, including full CG and VFX projects.
- Providing artistic and technical feedback to Compo, Lighting, Matte Paint and FX Team.
- Together with Supervisor evaluate the creative and technical approach for assigned shots.
- Solving everyday problems.
- Thinking creatively and globally.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years of digital compositing experience in a feature film, animation, or commercial production environment and at least 2 years’ experience of leading the team, or a project.
- Working knowledge of Nuke on an expert level.
- Gizmo creation for current production needs.
- Ability to work on shots sequence and maintain overall consistency and quality.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with other artists.
- Deep understanding of all aspects of 3D and VFX pipeline steps.
- Working knowledge of Maya on an expert level and basic level Nuke Python scripting.
- Portfolio of traditional arts (painting, drawing, photography, filmmaking).
- Working remotely is an option
How to Apply
IT'S WORTH JOINING US!
- We are setting new standards in animation, CG, and VFX. We stay one step ahead, always making sure that our projects are executed with the highest quality.
- We collaborate with some of the biggest companies in the world (Netflix, Ubisoft, Activision, SONY, Warner Brothers, CD PROJEKT RED, HBO, and many others).
- You will have the chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
- We value authenticity. It's the source of our creativity, energy, and imagination, and it's what makes our work so unique.
- We are working remotely, but our doors are open for those who would like to come by our studio, located in the green surroundings of Fort Mokotów/Warsaw/Poland.
- Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med) & we are improving our physical condition thanks to the MultiSport card.
- For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast for our employees.
- And you can come to work with your dog-friend!
About the Company
WE ARE A CONGLOMERATE OF PRODUCERS, DIRECTORS, AND ARTISTS, ALWAYS SEEKING THE MOST IMMERSIVE WAY TO TELL STORIES WITH THE USE OF HIGH TECHNOLOGY.
Platige Image is an award-winning film production, VFX, animation, and post-production company based in Warsaw, Poland. We worked for the biggest brands in the world, the best video game publishers, and some of the finest film directors.
We started out as a studio composed of a dozen or so people, focused on producing commercials and music videos. Gradually, we developed our team and expanded our portfolio with short films, cinematics, 3D live theatre sets, VFX for live-action movies, and special projects, such as museum installations.