- Partner with the Creative and Art Directors to create compelling and inspiring key art, illustrations and other assets to communicate the artistic vision of the game
- Create high quality concept art for character and/or environment assets
- Create key visuals, mood explorations and model sheets
*Please note that there is a possibility we offer the position as a contract employee.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 3+ years of experience creating high quality concept art for games/film
- Excellent painting and rendering skill
- In depth knowledge of art and design principles
- One or both of the following:
- Strong understanding of anatomy based, functional character/creature design
- Strong understanding of architecture and product design
- Expert understanding of composition, color theory, light and form
- Strong concept art portfolio demonstrating creativity and expertise in creating inspiring concept art images
- Ability to create concept art in a range of styles and genres
- Expert skill with 2D painting programs (Photoshop / Painter)
- Self-motivated with good communication skills
- 5+ years of experience creating high quality concept art for games/film
- Knowledge of 3D concept art/sculpting techniques
- Japanese language proficiency or willingness to learn
- Knowledge of Capcom franchises
How to Apply
To apply, please visit our website here:
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Work History
About the Company
Changing the future of gaming together.
From Japan to the world.
Capcom is a leading Japanese publisher and developer responsible for creating iconic franchises such as Resident Evil and Devil May Cry. Since the growth of gaming in the 80s, Capcom continues to produce games that resonate with a global audience and their IP have been wholly integrated in pop culture. The company has left their mark across generations, engaging both new and vintage audiences.
At Capcom, you have the opportunity to work with veterans and passionate teams in the field. Capcom is known for its unique art-style and approaches to game design. As a bonus, you get to live in the historic and vibrant city of Osaka, close to both Kyoto and Nara, the cultural capitals of Japan. Come join us and take up the challenge of building new worlds while expanding your own.
Copyright ©CAPCOM CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.