Sr Concept Artist
Reporting to the Art Director, and with extensive experience in creating a diverse range of characters and environments, the Concept Artist should also be well-versed in visual development and game art production methodology. The Concept Artist will be a critical member of our art team, helping to define the visual and aesthetic direction of our new IPs. The concept artist will work on multiple Games universes (mostly creation and pre-production), including a wide range of Art styles. Experience in mobile games is an advantage but not essential, the candidate will be self-motivated, creative and ambitious.
Skills & Requirements
Create amazing concept arts for new game IPs (Characters, Vehicles, Environments..)
Participate in research and development / pre-production of new IPs.
- 2+ years experience as a concept artist / visual development artist for games companies
- Strong understanding of the human form / anatomy, background storytelling, lighting, composition, perspective, and color theory.
- Autonomous and pro-active.
- Creative mindset
- Understanding of Functional design (your concepts can be animated in 3D and “still work”)
- Experience using 3D applications is a big plus
- Detail oriented in creating and manipulating texture maps
- Portfolio of highly detailed 3D art with a focus on character models.
- Oral and written communication English skills as well as good instructional skills.
- Excellent self-organisation and self-motivation abilities.
- Passion and enthusiasm for games.
- Able to receive and give constructive criticism/feedbacks
- Willingness to mentor and share skills and experience with other team-members
- Comfortable to work in International/English speaking environment.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
- Please send your updated CV and portfolio (if any) to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
Tap4Fun is a global video-games company headquartered in Chengdu, China, with studios in Paris, Beijing and expanding to multiple locations across the globe. The core business of the company focuses on developing, operating and investing mobile online games such as successful hits like Brutal Age, Invasion, Sea Game, Kiss of War, Galaxy Legend, Spartan Wars...
Tap4Fun is currently developing a new game studio in Bangkok, Thailand.
Check out www.tap4fun.com for more info.