Are you a creative problem solver? Do you have the technical coding skills and content creation chops needed to prototype new, innovative workflows that empowers artists to create the next generation of AAA content?
This is a chance to apply your creativity, communication skills, art background and technical expertise to build the workflows that will support our content creators and maximize their artistic capability. You will be given opportunities that leverage your in-depth understanding of various types of technology and customer focused perspective, to produce systems and tools that artists will fall in love with!
Your work here will help the studio expand into new territory, reaching more customers, and reaching them in ways not yet previously explored. We will highlight your unique strengths and will provide you with the right opportunities that best leverage your areas of passion. We value the perspective and experience you bring and promote an autonomous workstyle.
- Work with art teams and tools engineers to identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies in content production
- Prototype time saving, intuitive and innovative tools and workflows for the art teams
- Research and leverage new technology and techniques and apply it to solve production problems
- Consult with art teams on best practices for optimizing content performance
Skills & Requirements
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Graphic Arts, Art or a related field.
- Proven ability to take art direction and enhance visuals
- Proven ability to creatively leverage existing software and techniques to accomplish visual goals
- Experience with rapidly prototyping systems that enhance artist productivity
- Strong knowledge of one or more major 3D animation packages, 3D Studio Max preferred.
- Strong knowledge of one or more programming or scripting languages. MaxScript\Python preferred
- Understanding of 3D graphics principles and procedures
- Experience with next-generation content creation techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work well under deadlines and multi-tasks.
Nice to Have
- 3+ years experience working as a Technical Artist
- Complex shader authoring experience
- Houdini production experience
- Experiencing developing character customization systems
- Experience developing animation systems
- Experience developing environment customization systems
How to Apply
Please send resumes and portfolios to email@example.com
Please note this position does not offer any kind of visa sponsorship
About the Company
Aquent offers a broad range of staffing services to help global companies add technical expertise to their marketing and creative departments, increase the bandwidth of their in-house teams, and achieve higher quality creative work. To learn more about Aquent's full range of services please visit http://aquent.com.