Our multi-award winning Total War team is looking for a passionate Environment Artist to join the Warhammer team.
As an Environment Artist on the project, you will be a versatile artist who has a breadth of art skills and passion for creating realistic game environments to help fully immerse our players.
Please ensure you provide a portfolio along with your application.
As an Environment Artist on the project, you will be involved in many aspects of environment design, from creating including organic and inorganic modelling, terrain generation and level building/polishing. Working closely with the wider development team, you will work within set time constraints and hit the quality benchmark needed for your work. You will also implement feedback as appropriate.
Skills & Requirements
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Visual flare and talent
- Skilled in 3ds Max/Maya/Modo
- Experience with ZBrush & Photoshop
- Experience of games development pipeline/environment/engines
- Self-motivated, good communicator, positive can-do attitude, team-player
- Good artistic eye for composition
- Love of visual environment creation
- Experience with Substance Designer and Painter
- Experience with height maps
- Proven experience implementing game environments
- 2d concepting or technical Art skills always a plus
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
About the Company
Creative Assembly is one of the UK's leading games development studios, founded in 1987 and located in West Sussex, UK and in Sofia, Bulgaria. With a heritage of award-winning AAA titles, including the multi-million selling Total War™ series, Creative Assembly continues to build an impressive portfolio of games and world-renowned partnerships; working with Games Workshop on Total War™: WARHAMMER®, Wargaming Alliance on Total War™: ARENA, Twentieth Century Fox on Alien: Isolation, plus 343 Industries and Microsoft on Halo Wars 2. Creative Assembly has, with their exceptionally talented team of over 500, amassed a wealth of awards, including recent accolades from BAFTA, Music+Sound and Develop’s Industry Excellence awards.