Lead Weapon / Vehicle Artist
Dhruva is looking for a Lead Character Artist to join our exciting team in Bangalore, India.
The Lead Vehicle\Weapon Artist is responsible for quality and artistic consistency of weapon and vehicle art, implementing new methods to improve performance and efficiency.
- Work closely with Art Directors and lead the teams to deliver results on vehicle and Weapon projects via guiding the team on visual quality, process and techniques
- Engages, motivates and develops proficiency in the team
- Participate in the planning of project execution.
- Assist with training of art team members and assist with problem-solving for new technology
- Should be able to provide quotes, assess pipelines and production needs
Skills & Requirements
- An in-depth and impressive art portfolio showcasing a varied range of 3D Hard surface prop art (including vehicles and weapons) completed to a very high standard.
- An overall experience of 5+ years in the gaming industry
- At least 3 years of experience in the role of a Vehicle\Weapon Lead/Senior Vehicle\Weapon Artist (AAA or AA games industry experience preferred)
- Strong technical and communication skills
- Knowledge of asset management best practices
You must include a portfolio/showreel (or link to a portfolio/showreel) for us to review your works. Applications that do not have this information will not be considered.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Apply here: https://workable.com/j/113A7AAB27
About the Company
Incorporated in 1997, Dhruva Interactive is India’s oldest gaming firm, providing content creation services to the video gaming industry. Offering a full range of services across art, animation and VFX, Dhruva works with most developers and publishers in the world, helping create incredibly high-quality experiences.
We believe in crafting lasting, long term relationships with AAA game developers to provide the highest quality content - be it concepts, levels, characters, props, vehicles, in-game content integration and building full levels, spanning all genres and art styles. Known for our quality and partnership oriented approach, Dhruva is not only one of the most reputed companies in its space, but one of the most trusted, and therefore the largest in India. Our 350 man team has helped bring titles such as the Forza series, Halo 5: Guardians, Days Gone, Prey, Sea of Thieves, Spiderman PS4, Alien Isolation, Quantum Break and many other 100+ blockbuster titles, over the past 20 years.