Level Artist (m/f)
As a vital member of a small Art team you will be working on state-of-the-art 3D SciFi games in a positive and productive environment. By close collaboration not only with Art but also with other teams like Game Design and Programming and mutual feedback you will further develop both technically and personally.
Every ambitious mission needs excellent pros. People like you!
- Team up with dedicated Level Designers and Artists to ensure gameplay spaces support story-, mood- and gameplay requirements.
- Create cinematic space environments, gigantic space stations, vast asteroid fields and disasters of galactic proportions.
- Unleash your imagination and get inspired by blockbuster movies.
- See your work come to life in the Unreal Engine on Playstation4.
Skills & Requirements
- You have demonstrated your ability to establish compelling environments for at least one AAA production
- Excellent sense of world building, including composition, propping and lighting
- Expert in Unreal world building, materials and lighting
- Knowledge of effective asset creation and optimization
- Comfortable with "kitbashing", preferably using 3DStudio Max
- Excellent team-oriented worker focused on reaching common goals, communicating with others, pushing quality and being proactive
How to Apply
- Here’s to you! Fresh fruit, free beverages and special conditions for gym membership
- Do it! Personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes
- The Unit! Open office, friendly atmosphere and with professionals always willing to lend a hand
- There you are! Centrally located, bright and modern offices where creativity flourishes
- Have Fun! Of course play some games along the way
- And what else!? Learn more about your new professional homebase
We are looking forward to your application. To give us a more extensive first impression of you, a substantial application will be appreciated. The minimum content should be a short motivation letter and your CV. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.
About the Company
At Deep Silver FISHLABS we have over 12 years of experience and 120 million installs under our belt. Having rocked the indie circuit for quite some time, we joined the Deep Silver / Koch Media family in late 2013. Today, we are one of three internal development studios run by our parent company, alongside Deep Silver Volition in the US and Deep Silver Dambuster Studio in the UK.
We specialize in high-end 3D games across a broad range of platforms – be it classic systems such as console and mobile or new hardware like Apple TV and Nintendo Switch. Our award-winning portfolio includes the blockbuster space action shooter Manticore - Galaxy on Fire (available on the Nintendo eShop) and the tactical zombie brawler Dead Island: Survivors