We love slots here at Quickspin and we’re pretty damn good at making them. Just ask the millions of players around the world who’ve spun the reels on our award-winning games. In order to keep up with our great success, we are now looking for a driven Graphics Artist to join the family here in Stockholm.
About the role
As a Graphics Artist at Quickspin, you will work closely with the Producer and Lead Artist to define and produce the 2d graphics of the game. You will play an important role in one of our game teams where you will work with everything from visualizing early game ideas to creating the final artwork. Here, you will have the opportunity to work with seriously talented artists and design game art in a wide range of themes that will have substantial impact on the design and quality of our different slot games. By working on each game for only a few months, you will have a strong learning curve and be able to expand your portfolio considerably. You will work in a casual and fun atmosphere, where the pace is high and all voices matter.
Skills & Requirements
Qualifications and experience
- Have at least +3 years of experience as a game Graphics artist or from other relevant areas.
- Can show a strong portfolio with a wide range of high-quality 2d artwork in different styles.
- Extensive experience in photoshop and other relevant software.
- You are driven, creative and organised person with an interest in games.
- Have a keen eye for colour harmonies, lighting and realistic material rendering.
We consider it a plus if you have
- Have proven skill in designing and producing logos, fonts, texts, frames, buttons.
- Skills in 2D or 3D animation
- 3D modelling, texturing, lighting and rendering.
- Slot development experience
Who are you and what do we offer
We are seeking a positive, creative, and self-motivated person that strives to set the bar higher than anyone else and help us create the richest slot gaming experience in the world. You are a natural team player and have plenty of ideas. In return we offer an excellent package, a challenging and rewarding job in one of the fastest growing and most exciting industries there is. We are also proud to say that we have an exceptionally high employee satisfaction index, flexible hours and the opportunity to have your work seen and enjoyed by millions of users world-wide.
How to Apply
Send us your CV and portfolio via https://career.quickspin.com/jobs/164834-graphics-artist
About the Company
Quickspin is a Swedish game studio developing high-quality video slots for the free to play, social and the online gambling market.
We are a team of passionate slot enthusiasts who keep pushing boundaries through innovative gameplay which can be seen throughout our games portfolio.
We always strive to offer the best possible gaming experience, and we are as dedicated to our customers as we are to our craft.
To put it simply, we create awesome video slots that the players love!