Animator - Mobile Game Marketing
Playstudios Orion is recruiting an Animator to work on creative marketing animation for our social and ads channels. You will be responsible for creating visually attractive marketing animations on Facebook, Instagram, and other ads channels. 80% of the assets will be provided, but the rest of the motion, transition, sequences, and VFX will need your tender loving care.
- Motion Graphics Animation for Facebook and Instagram posts. Assets will be provided.
- Design scene transitions, typography animation, logo animation, and visual effects.
- Create game trailers 20-30second videos.
- Animate characters, game assets, and UX flow mockups.
Skills & Requirements
Marketing Animator Requirements:
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects- sequence transitions, motion, and VFX.
- A strong feeling of rhythm and timing.
- Portfolio showcasing industry-standard motion graphics animation.
- Fluent in English - speaking/writing/reading.
- Work with a team in a remote workplace environment.
- Experience in Unity and/or Esoteric Spine is a plus.
- Working remotely is an option
How to Apply
Applications must include a link to your online portfolio.
You may be expected to complete a small test as a part of the interviewing procedure.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the tag [Animator] Your Name.
For example [Animator] Johnny Frames'per II
About the Company
WE ARE A MOBILE / SOCIAL GAMES STARTUP
We compete in the dynamic mobile / social games market worldwide with a suite of casino and gambling style games that follow the ‘social’ or ‘freemium’ model. Our games model is ‘play for fun’ only, and legal in all of the market jurisdictions that we operate in. Our owners and investors include strategic and established venture capital investors, as well as our team members and founders.
WHAT WE DO
We make beautiful, engaging, highly polished games that feature real-world brands and also offer travel and leisure experiences as loyalty rewards to our best customers.
Playstudios Orion division is 100% distributed, there are no physical offices, everyone is remotely scattered across the globe - we work from the comfort of our home! To us, happiness is the result of being able to embrace flexible hours, and working on tasks that are meaningful. We don’t think that a great job should require you to uproot your life and your family, or that a life event should force you out of a great job. We want to work with great people no matter where your life takes you.
We like talents who can form a P.A.C.T with us
Proactive: capable self-starter and goal-oriented personality
Assertive: able to place oneself into production and offering help to others without overhead supervision
Communicative: be transparent and always updating the team on your progress or any issues encountered. Do not be afraid to speak your mind, we appreciate you!
- Trustworthy: Trust is earned by demonstrating competence in your craft and being able to deliver outstanding work on time while being proactive, assertive, and communicative.
Our roles are full-time positions and are not your stereotypical boring freelance job where you engage with one manager. You will experience a brand new work methodology as you work real-time with dozens of talents across the globe.