We are Flow Fire games from Berlin and looking for a new team member to work on
a new unannounced HDRP Unity Project (Strategy, Combat, Apocalyptic Setting)
and our Synthetik Franchise (Shooters). Our last released game: https://www.flowfiregames.com
- Self Agency & Flexible Hours
- Above average Pay
- Great opportunity for personal development with varied subjects and we will evolve our workflows
- Nice Location in the center of the Berlin at Checkpoint Charlie (Although move imminent)
- Working on Games with focus on Gameplay, Replay value and substance and with astrong vision.
- Fast and optimized pipeline and framework within Unity for easy content creation
- Pros and Cons of a tiny team (5-6 People, scaling up)
- Your Opinion matters and valued even in other areas such as gameplay
- Good Hardware with 3-4 Monitor Setup and we can get what you'll need
The new Game is a HDRP Unity Project (If you like RTS, Shooters, Weapons, Vehicles, you are at the right place)
(The Old game used a 2D engine with pre-rendered Art)
Skills & Requirements
- Must execute on particle effects, shaders and all surrounding within Unity
- Should be able to use external programs to create sprite sheets or similar for effects
- Must add value and new knowledge over basic tech art skills in case your primary skill is Tech art
- We are Looking for a promising Junior, Regular or Senior
You can still apply if this does not fix exactly to you, we know around that area the skillsets are very varied.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
This is a local IN HOUSE Position. No Freelance or Studios.
Please send your Portfolio / references (Please no cloud drives) to email@example.com
If you speak German, please let us know!
Best - FFG