From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
- Retouch 2D and 3D images, with a focus on rendering polish and manipulate image composition
- Process already-created assets and produce a wide range of formats in different specifications (resizes, re-layouts, localizations)
- Report to Lead Marketing Artist for tasks, revisions, workflow, training and creative ideas.
- Take full ownership of your tasks, including but not limited to:
- Creating, staging and polishing 2D/3D pack art, logos and marketing assets following an established style, palette and templating convention.
- Work with the production artists, designers and developers to ensure that marketing assets are always game ready.
- Maintain and archive templates, working files and references.
- Work on multiple tasks with overlapping deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Participate in art reviews and suggest creative ideas and solutions.
- Learn and apply artistic/IP/licensing guidelines.
- Execute clients (licensor/lead/supervisor) revisions on spec and on time.
Skills & Requirements
Our Ideal candidate will have:
- Up to date portfolio demonstrating a solid understanding of composition, posing, rendering, perspective and anatomy with a focus on polished execution and traditional rendering techniques.
- 2+ years of professional studio experience as a 2D Production Artist/Marketing Artist in the gaming industry.
- Exceptional illustration, layout, graphic design, logo creation and typography skills.
- Knowledge of branding and marketing practices.
- In-depth knowledge of 2D applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).
- Knowledge of 3D application and workflows (3dsmax, V-Ray, etc.) is an asset.
- Working knowledge of After Effect/Flash is a plus.
- Degree/Diploma in illustration / graphic design / classical animation or equivalent academic or professional experience.
How to Apply
- Apply online https://smrtr.io/3zm_Q
- Resume/CV with an updated portfolio showcasing ideally Marketing and stylized pieces of work
About the Company
A leading global publisher of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), set-top boxes and connected TVs. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat or Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal®, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, FOX®, Mattel®...
Gameloft is present on all continents, distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs over 5,000 developers.