Senior 3D Artist - Beyond Good & Evil 2
Are you ready to take on new challenges?
Do you want to give beautiful experiences to the players? Come join us!
Your skills will be dedicated to BGE2, one of the most innovative productions at Ubisoft.
You will act daily with an highly skilled team of experts around multiple studios in Europe, to develop one of the most wanted feature of the game.
As a Senior 3D Artist, you will work closely with a Senior Technical Graphic Director and get the ownership on a transversal topic with the ability to disrupt the game creation methods
Your experience, your artistic vision together with your skills, will let you evolve successfully in this project and take part in an extraordinary adventure!
You will collaborate closely with technical artists and 3d engineers, focusing on producing cutting edges benchmarks, 3D assets.
- Develop high-quality assets,
- Produce Industry’s Benchmarks references for other teams
- Iterate with the Art Director to provide art recommendations around teams
Your work will have a direct impact on the artistic vision of the project!
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in a 3D Artist role or similar in the videogame industry,
- Strong knowledge of 3D modeling and texturing for games,
- Proficiency in DCC (3ds Max, Blender or Maya),
- Experience with the procedural pipeline (Houdini, Substance Designer, UE4 Blueprints etc.) is a plus!
- Good communication skills, Ability to share knowledge,
- Open minded and ready for innovations,
- Traditional art background,
- Passion and enthusiasm for videogames,
- Able to communicate and work in English.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please send us your resume and portfolio :
We are looking for innovative and original minds that are open for the new challenges, with a passion to build the future of the video game industry!
Integrating the Ubisoft French studios also means:
- Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality,
- Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises,
- Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs,
- Evolve in a leading French videogame company represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
About the Company
Established in 1992, Ubisoft’s pioneer in-house studio is responsible for the creation of some of Ubisoft’s most iconic brands such as the blockbuster franchise Rayman, the worldwide dance game phenomenon Just Dance®, and both mainstream and hard-core titles from the Rabbids® to the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® series.
From procedural world building in Ghost Recon Wildlands/Breakpoint to the ambitious partnership with Nintendo on Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, our expert teams always strive to push technical edges further in our games. This constant quest for new ideas led us to create games that convinced both the gamers and the press and won us multiple awards in 2017 in various categories such as Animation and Visual Design (Develop Awards), or Best Open World (Official Playstation Magazine).
Ready to take on new challenges?
Join us in Paris and work with us on offering the best graphical experience to our players!