Here are just some of the projects that are impatiently waiting for the input of creative individuals:
Skills & Requirements
What we expect from candidates:
- Knowledge of 2D animation (Moho and/or ToonBoom, we will also consider other softwares);
- Work experience (we will request that you present us with a portfolio);
- A willingness to complete a test task.
- An international team (more than 1,500 people).
- A convenient remote work schedule – you can plan your own work day, the main thing is that you always meet deadlines.
- All illustrations, video and photographic materials and accompanying sound effects need to be acquired independently from licensed sources.
- A stable salary.
- Growth and rotation between projects.
- We’ve launched a render farm for several projects, which will allow you to significantly save resources.
- Loyal and creative colleagues working on our projects (illustrators, scriptwriters, sound producers).
- Working remotely is an option
How to Apply
Do not hesitate to send us your CV + Portfolio to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
And make sure to recommend us to your friends and acquaintances – we have enough vacancies for everyone!
We appreciate your interest in our roles and the company. Your CV will be reviewed carefully by our team, and if we are ready to move forward with your application, one of our recruiters will contact you and explain the next steps.
TheSoul Publishing is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We celebrate diversity and we do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We care for the privacy of our candidates and all the data you provide to us is maintained, protected, and confidential.
Join us and become part of TheSoul Publishing team!
About the Company
TheSoul Publishing is one of the largest internet publishers in the world. On a daily basis, we create and publish hundreds of entertaining and informative articles and videos for our 850+ million subscribers around the world! You’ve probably seen our projects on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.
We’ve created more than 40 unique thematic projects, among which are Bright Side, Teen-Z, Doodland, 7 Second Riddles and many others. We have 300 animators in our team who work from all over the world, creating wonders for hundreds of millions of YouTube subscribers every day.