Graphics Software Engineer
Client is looking for a graphics developer to complement its award-winning graphics team. This engineer will aid the team by implementing requested graphical features with highly efficient code, and improving the artist workflow that allows them to bring their visions to life.
- Prototype, maintain, extend, and implement graphics features.
- Work directly with content creators to deliver the exact tools/features they need.
- Improve code stability by keeping on top of bugs that arise.
- Improve code efficiency by detecting and addressing performance bottlenecks.
Skills & Requirements
Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ years professional experience coding in C++
- 1+ years professional experience with a modern graphics API and shader language
- Strong graphics, mathematics, debugging, and communication skills
- Ability to handle assignments independently, with minimal direction/assistance
- Ability to write, profile, and optimize code to be highly efficient
- Solid understanding of fundamental programming concepts
- Experience writing tools in C#
- Familiar with 3rd party content creation packages: Maya, Max, XSI, etc.
How to Apply
Please share your updated resume and the Portfolio Link (If Applicable) at email@example.com and accordingly we will call back.
About the Company
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is a global staffing, IT consulting & managed services firm with more than 33 offices worldwide. Within these offices, DISYS employs industry problem solvers who have the expertise to understand industry staffing issues but also possess the knowledge to locate inefficiencies, design and implement game-changing automation and other IT service offerings. Whether it is bridging or replacing legacy systems, moving an enterprise to the cloud, creating automated technology to streamline compliance or turning raw data into actionable information, DISYS is dedicated to enabling its clients to work smarter and more efficiently even in the smallest, most mundane of business tasks.