Senior 3D Modeler & Texture Artist
Senior 3D Modeler & Texture Artist for GAMES and VISUAL EFFECTS
We're searching for a talented team member for the creation of 3d assets, textures, PBR materials and general project work.
- Create textured multi-LOD 3d models
- Create textures for PBR materials
- Use our proprietary tools to create 3d buildings
- Manage and maintain our internal libraries
- Help the team with content production and amazing projects for international clients
Skills & Requirements
- Diploma or Bachelor’s in Arts, Media Informatics, Architecture or similar
- 2 - 5 years years of work in the 3d industries (Games, VFX, Arch Viz, ..)
- Proficient in 3d tech: Mesh topology, LODs, baking, UV sets, PBR materials, UDIM tiles, ..
- Strong expertise in creative tools like Maya, Mari, Substance Designer, Unity, Unreal, ..
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work structured and independently, precisely following conventions
- Collaborative work style, proactive and self-motivated personality, strong work ethic
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Ready to join us?
Please send your complete application, including cover letter, CV and portfolio to:
About the Company
vrbn AG is a young and ambitious Swiss Tech Startup, working internationally. We are specializing in tools and services around large scale urban 3d environments.
- We create 3d buildings and complete 3d cities for countless applications in games, VFX, autonomous driving, car commercials, urban planning, smart cities or AR/VR.
- Our core expertise is the procedural creation of consistent, high quality 3d architectural models
- We are masters of communicating 3d design: We develop realtime XR experiences, highend 3d renderings and much more.
Our clients are (among others): Game studios and VFX studios, but also architects, urban planners, urban planning agencies and GIS professionals.
- Creative, studio-like environment, with international vibe
- Flexible work time
- Pet friendly office