Team Lead Print 3D/2D (f/m/d)
Imagine new horizons…
In this position you will be part of FLAVOR3D, our creative department specialized in high-end CGI based still images and film productions with a strong focus on the automotive industry.
In this role you lead our print production team of 3D, 2D and retouch artists and manage them on a daily basis. As Team Lead you define and trigger the personal and professional development of your team, provide direction in ongoing projects and actively support the further optimization of our production pipeline, processes and output quality.
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systemes, we empower people and energize passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS #3DEXCITE
#Teamlead #Print #CGI #Maya #Vray #Photoshop #Nuke #Automotive #leadership
What will your role be?
- Actively contribute to achieve FLAVOR3D’s quality and servicing standards
- Define your team’s personal and professional goals and support their fulfillment
- Coordinate internal workloads and support the right project staffing on a daily basis
- Maintain and improve workflows in collaboration with our R&D Department
- Support producers and supervisors to meet our economic goals
- Motivate your team and contribute to a common spirit
The challenges ahead
- Analyze the current print pipeline and develop a roadmap for improvements in collaboration with our TD team
- Define your team’s yearly goals in alignment with FLAVOR3D’s overall mission
Skills & Requirements
Your key success factors
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience as a 3D Artist and ideally additionally as 2D / Retouch Artist
- Experience in the automotive industry is an advantage
- Deep knowledge of CGI production processes, terminologies and workflows
- Excellent skills in our software packages: Maya, V-Ray, Nuke, Photoshop, etc.
- Know-how in a realtime game engine is a plus (e.g. Unreal, Unity)
- Experience in team and people management & leadership skills
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Very good English language skills, German language skills are an advantage
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Join us and take on new challenges in your career; we are looking for exceptionally talented technical and creative professionals, who strive for innovation in cutting-edge real-time technology and 3D Visualization. Interested? Send us your application documents and if mandatory for the position your work examples under specification of your earliest starting date as well as your salary expectations to:
Dassault Systemes 3DExcite GmbH
Rosenheimer Straße 145
Germany - 81671Munich
Tel +49 89 200 275 2832
About the Company
3DEXCITE is the leading, one-stop-provider of high-end software, consulting and creative services in professional 3D visualization. The company opens up creative freedom to deliver emotional assets for digital, interactive marketing and sales experiences. From consulting, through workflow, to final visualization assets, 3DEXCITE transforms engineering data into powerful visual experiences, which we call engineered excitement, and acts as strategic partner to its customer base in the automotive, aerospace and consumer goods industries. In 2014, the company was acquired by Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company and world leader in 3D design software, 3D Digital Mock Up and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions. We currently employ 750 staff at 15 offices worldwide.
Have a look at some of our products in our showreel.