Senior Concept Artist [Unannounced Project] (f/m/d)
The Senior Concept Artist (f/m/d) works closely with the Art Director, Lead Artist and overall art team in order to create a believable and breathtaking game world.
Your main tasks are to:
- Produce illustrations, key art and other assets which communicate the vision of the project
- Create high quality concept art for AAA game assets, environment art and set pieces
- Collaborate with level artists to enhance playable spaces and visual fidelity
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience as a professional Concept Artist
- Creative and imaginative mind with a great understanding of composition, light and form
- Strong skills in the creation of hard surface concepts
- Proactive, creative person with a coherent artistic vision
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- An outstanding portfolio of work demonstrating the expertise in creating concept art for environments and architecture.
- Experience in character design is a plus
- Being able to integrate 3D tools in your workflow (Blender,3Ds Max, zBrush ) is a big plus
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK HERE
It is required that you submit a portfolio of your work with your application. You may do so by providing a link to an online portfolio (preferred), or attaching documents to your resume.
All portfolios must contain a detailed shot breakdown of the work. It must be very clear what you, the applicant, are responsible for in your reel, portfolio, screenshots etc.
The portfolio should contain the following:
- Examples of natural and realistic environments and props
- Examples of fantastic and realistic characters
- Examples of style variety
About the Company
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft is present in 28 countries and has sales in 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers.
We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "Far Cry", “James Cameron's Avatar", “The Settlers”, “Anno”, "Beyond Good & Evil 2" and many more.
- Flexible working hours
- External training, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other teams
- Fresh fruits, discounted gym membership, corporate benefits and support for child care
- Free bike rental or lease your own bike
- Working in an innovative and international company
- We offer a highly interesting challenge for a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative. If you are passionate about video games and would like to work with like-minded professionals in an international team, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, a cover letter including your earliest starting date, your salary expectations and why you would like to join us.