3D Environment Art Director
We are looking for 3D environment Art Director who can supervise AAA quality, PBR workflow art production.
The main tasks of this position include:
- Quality Control: Setting high-quality standards, monitoring and approving artworks done by the 3D team to make sure the works achieve the quality standards and respect the vision.
- Provide clear, concise, consistent and timely visual direction, guidance and feedback across all aspects of art development.
- Hiring: Sourcing, hiring, support, mentor and inspire the art team to deliver overall goals and projects on time.
- Collaborate with the Game Director, Production and Art Manager to ensure the team meets business needs and deadlines.
- Work with corresponding clients, play and thoroughly review the game as a live product to ensure assets are produced at a high quality and represent the high level artistic vision for the game.
- Maintain long term and close development relationship with clients.
- Work with Production Manager and Artists to guarantee delivery of all projects on time.
Skills & Requirements
- 3-5 years of game art production experience
- Online Portfolio. (Art test may be required.)
- Resume. (Send us 3 references are preferred, eg. previous supervisors. We do prefer background checks. )
- A strong desire to work closely with hyper-growth startups. Understand the differences between startups and big corporations.
- Highly motivated, demonstrate high Grit level.
- Take initiative to solve problems and have excellent follow-through.
- Have a very strong and clear vision for the development of the art team.
- Proven track record of delivering clear and consistent visual feedback that elevates the art team’s work. Should build a bridge between clients and art teams.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
About the Company
Studio 2.0 is a Consulting/Outsourcing company based in both Shanghai and San Francisco.
We provide 2D and 3D art outsource works for IP games like Diablo, Call of Duty, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and Game of Thrones, etc.
We are a fast growing team. We are looking for talented and passionate developers to help us push the boundaries of art and story-telling. Our team is growing and it doubles the size in every half year.
The studio is currently in various stages of development on several exciting projects:
- A new AAA quality PBR workflow IP game. We are providing the highest quality environment assets.
- Smart materials development for several IP games, eg. Call of duty and Diablo.