3D Environment Artist
At KitBash3d, we set out to enable and inspire artists around the globe to build their worlds. To do this, we're building the universe, one asset at a time.
We're looking for an all star 3D ENVIRONMENT ARTIST, with a passion for contributing to the art community. You’re an experienced modeller with strong texturing skills, great design sensibility and the ability to translate 2d designs into beautiful 3d assets.
- This is a remote job, location does not matter to us, what matters is integrity and a sense of excellence.
- You'll have flexible work hours. You'll be making your own schedule, but required to hit milestones and deadlines.
- You'll have a lot of room for creativity, but will be required to hit the quality level we pride ourselves on.
- This is an ongoing freelance position, with opportunities for full time work.
Skills & Requirements
- Translate concept art in to 3d assets
- Create clean, photorealistic, mid-poly 3d models
- UV unwrap assets and prepare them for production
- Create high quality texture maps
- Render beautiful still images of the assets you create
- Portfolio of work demonstrating proficiency in designing hard surface assets
- 2-5 years of professional experience working in film or games.
- Ability to work cleanly and within our technical specifications
- A strong eye for design and a love for detail.
- 3ds Max users preferred but not required.
- Working remotely is an option
How to Apply
If you want to come build kits with us, please email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com. Portfolio must primarily feature photo-real hard surface environments. Include "3D ENVIRONMENT ARTIST" and YOUR NAME in the subject line. An art test will be required.
About the Company
At KitBash3d, we set out to enable and inspire artists around the globe to build their worlds. To do this, we're building the universe, one asset at a time. With new world kits releasing every month, a vibrant community of artists, productions, and studios use our assets to realize their visions, be it personal project or AAA game.