Full-time Project Manager based in San Francisco office
The Project Manager manages key client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize the progress of the project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding the status of the project.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
Skills & Requirements
- At least 2 years of work experience in related filed.
- Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Project Manager top skills & proficiencies:
- Developing and Tracking Budgets
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Performance Management
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Send the required info to contact@ShareCreators.com, CC: HR@ShareCreators.com
With the email subject: Job Application_(Applied Position Name)
In the email, list your resume first then list all the supporting information.
2+ years of game art production experience
We may ask for 3 reference letters later to do the background checks. eg. From previous supervisors.
About the Company
Share Creators is a hyper-growth design startup based in Silicon Valley, founded in 2018. In the past year, we worked on many famous IP games like Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Diablo, and Marvel games, etc.
Our clients including entertainment companies and tech companies around the world. Our proud projects in last are Star Wars, Game of Thrones, Marvel, Diablo, World of Warcraft IP games.
We have offices in both San Francisco, California, and Shanghai, China.
We are looking for all types of entertainment designers, eg. concept artists, art directors, 3D artists, game engine TD, project managers, engineers etc. Please send Portfolio and resume to Contact@sharecreators.com, CC: HR@ShareCreators.com