ZeptoLab is looking for a Technical Artist to join our team!
We make high-quality mobile games for a global audience. Our priorities are fun, quality, and innovation. ZeptoLab games have been downloaded more than one billion times!
Role and responsibilities:
- Create and implement 2D sprite/UI assets as well as VFX/animations matching the established Art Direction
- Collaborate with artists and engineers to solve art-related problematics
- Ensure art pipelines efficiency while always considering both artistic vision and technical limitations
- Participate in the development of tools and solutions for the Art team, as well as creating documentation and providing training.
Skills & Requirements
- Expertise in Unity Game Engine (2D)
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Deep understanding of game assets pipelines
- Strong knowledge of Unity Animation and particle system
- Team player mentality
- Proactivity and creativity
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Good communication skills - English proficiency needed
- Have shipped at least a mobile game on Android and iOS
As a plus:
- Experience with Spine
- Experience scripting Shaders/C#
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
To apply please follow the link https://zeptolab-bcn.workable.com/jobs/853030/candidates/new
About the Company
ZeptoLab is a global gaming company dedicated to the science of fun. It all started back in 2010 with just two people and one monster – the cheerful green Om Nom, whose biggest passion are candies. Since then, Cut the Rope games have been downloaded more than 1 billion times, and the team consists of more than 100 enthusiastic employees in London, Moscow and Barcelona offices. Cut the Rope franchise aside, ZeptoLab released C.A.T.S. Crash Arena Turbo Stars and King of Thieves, massive multiplayer mobile titles with more than 110 million combined downloads so far. The company’s portfolio also includes Pudding Monsters and My Om Nom. And there’s more to come! ZeptoLab is an ambitious and growing global entertainment brand: we’re constantly working on new games and aim to expand them beyond smartphone screens. With the help of our partners, we develop toys, clothes and other cool stuff. “Om Nom Stories” cartoon series has exceeded 3 billion views on YouTube and in-game player, and the seasons keep coming! Our mission is to bring fun to every corner of the world, and we’re just getting started.
Why join us:
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well.
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry.
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty.
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place.
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, fitness and a lot of additional services).