Software Engineer [Animation]
Work on one of the most exciting and creative intellectual properties in the industry. Gaming Industries is expanding its Animation Workflow team and is looking for a passionate Software Engineer to help drive the future.
- Work closely with technical artists, animators, and other engineers to rapidly prototype new animation features and systems.
- Design, implement, and maintain robust animation and gameplay systems.
- Understand and maintain a large, legacy codebase.
- Debug and optimize key areas of code.
Skills & Requirements
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- 2+ years of professional C++ experience.
- Ability to write and document clean, maintainable code.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good understanding of algorithms, performance, optimization and debugging
- Experience working with large and complex tools and codebases
- Familiarity with game animation systems.
How to Apply
Please share your updated resume and the Portfolio Link (If Applicable) at firstname.lastname@example.org and accordingly we will call back.
About the Company
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is a global staffing, IT consulting & managed services firm with more than 33 offices worldwide. Within these offices, DISYS employs industry problem solvers who have the expertise to understand industry staffing issues but also possess the knowledge to locate inefficiencies, design and implement game-changing automation and other IT service offerings. Whether it is bridging or replacing legacy systems, moving an enterprise to the cloud, creating automated technology to streamline compliance or turning raw data into actionable information, DISYS is dedicated to enabling its clients to work smarter and more efficiently even in the smallest, most mundane of business tasks.