PC Graphics Engineer
PC Graphics Engineer needed for contract opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA.
Our client is looking for a dedicated PC developer to build foundational systems and ensure an exceptional PC experience for AAA Infinite. This engineer will be solely responsible for their development tasks, including proposing, documenting, coding, validating, and refining systems. They will also verify cross-team systems can integrate together to produce the intended player experience. A strong sense of PC gamer expectations and great communication skills will be crucial.
- This candidate will work closely with the graphics engineering team, developing systems specifically optimized for the PC.
- This will include an asset streaming system, graphics memory management and residency, and gracefully handling resource contention.
- Work will also include the development and curation of user-configurable advanced graphics settings.
- The candidate will modify and develop graphics features to scale from low end to high end PC hardware.?
- Develop for PC as a primary platform, adapting previously console focused systems to create a first-rate experience for PC gamers.
- Graphics resource management, streaming, and low memory environments
- Develop graphics settings to scale from low end to high end hardware
- Graphics performance optimization
- Document and review designs for assigned projects
- Write efficient code that conforms to our coding standards and best practices
- Deliver fully tested (Unit, Functional and Stress) and reviewed code
Skills & Requirements
Qualifications & Skills
- Experienced PC developer with a passion for creating an excellent player experience
- 3+ years professional experience coding in C++
- Experience with DirectX 12, rendering, and graphics engines
- Strong graphics performance optimization expertise
- Strong debugging, problem solving, and communication skills
- Demonstrated self-motivated detail-oriented developer
- Flexibility to tackle a variety of problems and features
- BS degree or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with developing streaming systems and graphics memory management
- Experience with developing graphics features to scale from low end to high end hardware
- Familiarity with PC Hardware and peripherals
- Familiarity with graphics performance and debug tools such as PIX, GPUView, RenderDoc, Nvidia Nsight, Radeon GPU Profiler, or Intel Graphics Performance Analyzer
- Familiarity with supporting multiple Windows OS environments
- Worked on or shipped a PC game (AAA or Indie title)
How to Apply
Please send me your resume/portfolio link and the best time and number to chat!
**Must be eligible to work in the U.S. and sit on-site at our client in Redmond, WA**
About the Company
We are a global organization specialized in HR staffing. We have a specialized team focused on creative and game studios in the Seattle area.
We’ll find you your best fit. Let’s start looking for your dream job!