Senior UI Artist
We’re looking for a Senior UI Artist to join our tight-knit team working on an exciting new IP for mobile. You’ll be creating in-game front end and HUD elements whilst providing a genuine creative input towards the final look and style of the project.
The successful candidate will be comfortable reviewing and critiquing work, will be happy to work collaboratively alongside the code team and will have a demonstrable drive to achieve and maintain quality and deadlines.
We're looking for someone who loves games and is accomplished at designing and implementing great user interfaces, from wireframe through to implementation in Unity.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience as a UI/UX artist for games dev
- A great understanding of UI design principles (such as priority, weight, form and colour)
- Experience in 2D content creation for UIs (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience with implementing UI content in Unity or Unreal
- Great understanding of the UI/UX field, specifically for mobile games
- Be able and willing to work full-time and on-site in our studio in Brighton
- 3D modeling and/or animation proficiency
- Concept art skills
- Passionate about games with an ability to analyse competitive products for their strengths and weaknesses.
How to Apply
You can apply here:
About the Company
We’re an independent games developer based in the heart of Brighton. Formed in 2011 by a group of industry veterans with over 40 years of AAA experience among us, we’ve since developed numerous titles across console, PC and mobile.
A small, friendly and focused team, we believe in a really positive studio culture that’s founded on maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Our focus is on delivering quality projects rapidly, meaning there’s plenty of scope for variety, new approaches and new ideas in what we do.
With development having recently started on our brand new mobile IP, now's a great time to come and join us!