2D FX Animator
Klaus is a feature length animated film from The SPA Studios.
The SPA Studios is looking for a 2D FX Supervisor for our KLAUS movie. KLAUS is a traditionally animated feature production with Netflix.
The job will be held in our studios in Madrid, Spain.
- Develop effects look and workflow within the film style.
- Lead the effects department animators and supervise the quality of the animation.
- Be self-motivated and have the capacity to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Deliver animated footage according to production deadlines and quota schedules
- Have an appreciation of accuracy and pay close attention to detail ensuring the work moves efficiently through the animation pipeline
- Collaborate with production crew (designers, directors etc.)
Skills & Requirements
- Technical and artistic experience in developing appealing 2D animation effects
- Proven experience in Feature Animation
- Working knowledge of 2D/3D art techniques and software packages such as Toon Boom is a plus, but training will be provided.
- Working knowledge of Maya is a plus.
- Ability to relocate is necessary
- A valid EU work permit is a bonus
- English is a must, as the work will be developed in this language
How to Apply
Please apply via The SPA Studios website
About the Company
The SPA Studios offers the highest quality in Animation, Content & Visual Development, Character Design and Storyboarding. Founded by Sergio Pablos (Director, Screenwriter and Animator), our clients include Netflix, Universal, Blue Sky, Warner and Disney among other intrustry leading companies.
The studio credits include: Despicable me, RIO, Foosbal, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hercules, Tarzan, Treasure Planet...and we are currently in production with Netflix’ biggest animation project: KLAUS.