2D Environment Artist
Second Dinner is on the hunt for a freelance Environment Artist to create detailed 2D illustrated environments for our current game project!
- Concepting and creating detailed 2D environment
- Create 2D illustrated assets for the game
- Quickly iterate on ideas and feedback
Skills & Requirements
- Superior fundamental art knowledge
- Understanding how to translate concepts to in-game content
- Exceptional line art skills and an understanding of comic book style coloring techniques
- Superb communication abilities
- Deep familiarity with Adobe Photoshop
- 4-6 months of time to dedicate to this project
Pluses (none of these are required)
- Knowledge of and passion for the Marvel universe
- Working remotely is an option
How to Apply
Please send examples of your work or a link to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Company
Second Dinner is located in sunny Orange County, CA. We are a small studio that believes in moving fast and giving everyone a feeling of ownership. We see a huge opportunity to make deep, satisfying games that are optimized for mobile, and we’re currently working on an unannounced game that we’re really excited about. People who join us will have a massive impact on both the game and the company.
Second Dinner is fully funded, so we think we have everything we need to take our first game over the finish line. We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and stock options. It feels like a start-up over here, but without the risk of running out of money before our next milestone.
We are an equal opportunity employer that places high value on diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, disability status, sex (including pregnancy), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military status, or veteran status.
A diverse team with varied perspectives makes us a better company and will help us make better games. If you can bring something new to the table and expand our point of view, that’s huge upside. Please apply!