WarDucks is currently seeking a highly skilled 3D Animator to join us on our next exciting project. You will be a critical member of a small, tight team at the start of an amazing adventure, helping to create a game that will push boundaries and engage millions of gamers worldwide
At WarDucks we are deeply committed to a healthy work-life balance for all of our team, and we make sure to have fun, too!
Skills & Requirements
- Collaborating with artists, designers, and engineers to bring life and motion to the characters and worlds of our forthcoming location-based game
- Have creative input and ownership of their animations
- Participate in planning and milestone delivery for animated content
- Well-rounded 3D Animator, experienced with characters!
- Understanding of animation in Maya
- Unity Animation implementation – maintain export from Maya through import into Unity
- Ability to iterate on animation with Art Director & team, from blocking through to polish
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience with rigging characters in Maya
- Experience with mobile platforms
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a brief overview of yourself and your experience
About the Company
Join a growing, diverse community of makers and doers in the beautiful city of Dublin. Our team is building a hot next-generation mobile AR game, and we have some key positions we’re looking to fill with people of talent and ambition who love to collaborate with other creators. We’re a small team with a tight focus where everybody’s voice is heard.
Dublin is a vibrant city with a thousand years of history and a modern, burgeoning game dev scene with studios large and small. Some of the brightest tech company stars in Europe have their offices here, surrounded by a galaxy of indie startups. Dublin is a bustling city with a small-town vibe where everyone is welcome, the highest-ranked European capital for quality-of-life.
That quality of life is part of the WarDucks ethos, with a commitment to a healthy work-life balance for everyone on the team. And we never forget that making games is supposed to be fun!