Senior Environment Artist
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior 3D Environment Artist to join our new studio in Vienna. You are responsible for crafting top-notch 3D environment assets and props for our upcoming PC and Console games. You have excellent modeling and texturing skills and the ability to translate concept art into state of the art assets that are compliant to visual and technical requirements.
Skills & Requirements
- enjoy working with a complementary team of professional designers, artists, and programmers throughout all stages of development.
- create terrain textures, foliage, props based on technical and artistic requirements.
- work on defining and lighting the various levels of the games you work on.
- prepare and export assets so they can be used in the game.
- create art material for pitches and prototypes.
- happily share your knowledge with the rest of the art team and support your fellow artists wherever you can.
- feedback and optimize art and content workflows.
- work closely with game designers to optimize overall player experience.
- identify flaws in the game itself and clearly communicate them and try to solve them as professionally as possible.
- enjoy coming to work, have fun and craft outstanding game experiences.
- a 3D artist with a focus on environment and props creation and you have 3+ years of experience in the games industry, crafting assets using Maya, ZBrush, Substance Designer/Painter, Photoshop and other tools.
- lots of experience in hard surface modeling, digital sculpting and texture painting.
- always aiming for a very high quality level and you are pushing your fellow team members to do so as well.
- keen on form, shape language, silhouette and you have a strong feeling for colors, light and shade.
- a personality that is motivating and inspiring to work with, described as open-minded, purposeful and respectful.
- a person who has a passion for bringing new ideas to the studio, a drive for teamwork, and engagement to become a better artist over time.
- self-motivated and you have a strong creative identity, lots of imagination, and holistic art skills.
- highly organized and you have a very detail-oriented approach to your work.
- extremely dedicated for crafting amazing gaming experiences for PC and Console.
- able to work in the EU (EU work permit).
Besides being an awesome person it would be a big plus if you also have…
- a basic understanding of motion graphic software such as After Effects and Premier.
- experience in PBR workflow.
- Unreal engine 4 experience.
- a strong interest in pop culture and all kinds of other entertainment trends.
- experience in working with SCRUM and for you a stand-up, retrospective, or review meeting, represent an integral part of improving processes and products.
How to Apply
Please apply here: Senior Environment Artist
About the Company
We are a team of experienced artists, designers, engineers and product designers who create top quality game and entertainment brands. The studio was founded in 2019 with the goal to create a development studio, which incorporates brand and multi-entertainment-media thinking from the very beginning of a game project.
We strive for perfection – within our individual skills as well as in our work as a team. Together we bundle our forces to bring joy to a broad audience of content creators, players and fans.
We value collaboration, passion, a professional development attitude and a high level of creativity. Our goal is to attract professional and talented creatives who share our love for game development and top quality entertainment.