3D Artist (Mid-Senior level)
- Create models and assemble scenes for both architectural and organic environments.
- Works efficiently and effectively within technical constraints of production while generating high-quality artwork that matches (or) exceeds the studio's standards.
- Meets deadlines and contributes effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Communicates regularly with the Lead Artist, Senior Artists and Project Managers regarding the status of current tasks; obtains Senior Artist/ Lead Artist guidance and approval as required to advance tasks, project initiatives, and milestones.
- Continually refines personal artistic abilities and knowledge of new software packages, in-house tools, and traditional art skills.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements
- Highly proficient in minimum THREE of the following disciplines and/or intermediate in all of them:
- Environmental modeling and planning
- Vehicle modeling
- Environment Level Design/Placement
- Organic sculpting
- Full proficiency in software packages and tools of the games industry listed below:
- 3ds Max/Maya/Blender
- Substance Painter and/or Designer/Quixel Mixer
- PBR workflow
- Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with the game art asset pipeline, i.e. highpoly and efficient game ready lowpoly modeling, texturing and baking.
- A strong understanding of form, shape, structure, and silhouette regarding modeling and a great understanding of technical game art theory.
- Good knowledge of modular planning for large assets/environments. Able to plan and create modular pieces to be used to form different variations and plan out terrain and placement for levels.
- Good communication skills; able and passionate to help others, asking for help when needed, being proactive in sharing information and knowledge.
- Great team-player attitude; being flexible with new ideas, being open to direction and changes. etc.
- Passion for game development.
- Proficiency in any other game engines
- Experience in scripting languages, shader materials, and in-game asset management are a plus.
- Skill in one or more related disciplines; concepts, animation, visual effects, or technical art
- Working remotely is an option
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
About the Company
Streamline Media Group is a global entertainment and technology company deep-rooted in video games. We enable world-class productions and create groundbreaking entertainment, franchises, and technologies. Our brands leverage the Streamline Difference in development, business, and creativity. Powered by Streamframe, our proprietary external development platform, Streamline Games creates original IPs, Streamline Studios and All Pixels by Streamline Studios partner on world-class video game developments.