Art Chapter Lead
We are looking for passionate and experienced Art Chapter Lead to Budapest who will lead artist and contribute to create awesome artwork for our games.
Leading local artists within his/her chapter:
- Apply strong artistic skills, commitment to quality, collaborative work ethic and cutting-edge creative skills to produce 2D art assets for the visual elements of the game, such as characters, backgrounds, symbols, etc. based on the creative brief using the applicable technical software.
- Encouraging self-development and continuous improvement.
- Coaching and mentoring them in both personal and professional level.
- Lead by example: share best practices, insights, artists need by organizing knowledge transfers, trainings in/outside of the chapter/guilds.
- Make sure the chapter members follow the agreed tools, policy, processes and guidelines for development organization.
- Ensure every visual aspect are well thought out and will be created in the best possible quality within chapter/squad.
- Regularly provide constructive feedback on performance, behavior and skills.
- Conduct performance reviews.
- Drive recruitment activities for the chapter / team.
- Active role in effecting the agile way of working: supporting cross functional collaboration.
Skills & Requirements
- At least five (5) years of experience as an artist(3D/2D), lead artist, art director, art designer or art manager.
- Good knowledge of 3Ds max, Zbrush, Photoshop.
- A strong desire for continuous learning.
It would be a plus if you:
- At least one (1) year of experience in a leadership role.
- Have previously worked in game development.
- Have strong knowledge of other art programs.
- Working remotely is an option
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/jobs/842164-art-chapter-lead-budapest
Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.
About the Company
Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?