CD PROJEKT RED was born out of a raw passion for video games. Founded in 2013, the Krakow studio functions as a creatively independent studio working closely with the Warsaw team on its core properties including The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and Cyberpunk 2077. At the moment, we are expanding our studio and we want to double or even triple our size in a very short time.
CD PROJEKT RED in Krakow is looking for an Environment Artist to work on Cyberpunk 2077. The Environment Artist will take responsibility for creating a wide range of photorealistic environments in futuristic settings, covering also physicalized objects and destruction models.
We are looking for Specialist and Seniors.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Creating high poly sculpts and low poly in-game models based on original concepts.
- Creating photorealistic original textures using various tools and middleware.
- Setting up materials and shaders to achieve the best possible final quality.
- Must cooperate effectively with other artists and designers.
- Must adhere to technical specifications when creating environmental assets.
- Maintain the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
Skills & Requirements
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience in working in games industry on at least one AAA title.
- Excellent skills in one of the leading modeling packages (3DS Max, Maya, etc.) and Photoshop.
- Good knowledge of composition, color theory, & lighting.
- Basic knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR).
- Experience with procedural content creation packages a plus (Substance, Houdini, World Machine).
- Very creative and an excellent eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Basic knowledge about Level Design is a plus.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Apply now: http://smrtr.io/FWBN
Artists and designers should enclose a portfolio or link to an online portfolio to their application.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Cracow, Poland.
Please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw for ongoing recruiting process”.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
About the Company
WE OFFER YOU
- A chance to work in a passionate and creative environment among other experienced and talented cutscene artists.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- A free MultiSport card.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Ambitious and independent, we made international big leagues with the globally acclaimed The Witcher series. Over 25 million copies sold and more than a 1000 awards garnered later, we still, and more than ever, believe in gamer-centric video game development and building an honest, bilateral connection with gamers.
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We started our journey as a bunch of dreamers in 2002; there are over 450 of us now and we’re still growing and looking for people who can help us pack an even bigger punch. We’re headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, and we have offices in Cracow and Los Angeles. We’re stock exchange listed, but we never allow this to put any brakes on our creative momentum.